Project Name: 16 Kings Cross Road, Kings Cross
Date of Project: August 2008 – September 2009
Project Description: Major Façade Restoration to Early 1900s Classic Building with Ornamental Features
- Concrete spalling repairs
- Major lintel replacement
- Stripping lead paint and safe disposal
- Fairing coat render to façades
- Replacement of selected timber windows
- Demolition of structural beams to frontage
- Reforming and pouring new reinforced beams
- Demolition and rebuilding of Juliette balconies
- Renewing all ornamental features in lightweight concrete
- Waterproofing and tiling balconies
- Painting complete building including windows, etc
Project Value: $1.2 million
Ph. 1300 660 573
Constructing quality, functional spaces with attention to detail.
Providing critical repairs, refurbishment and restoration for the longevity of your building.
Offering comprehensive maintenance solutions to buildings across Australia.