Project Name: Mechanical & Electrical Engineering ‘Buildings G17 & J17’
University of NSW, Kensington
Date of Project: August 2010 – November 2011
Project Description: Major Remedial Works to Building Facade
- Concrete Repairs (some 25,000 litres)
- Sandstone Repairs & Sectional Replacement
- Joint Sealant works – Re-pointing of Sandstone
- Application of Silane to Sandstone Fin Walls
- Removal & Reinstatement of Metal Awnings for Access
- Tiling of sills & missing section to wall Panels
- Protective Coating of Masonry Surfaces using Emer-Clad
- Major Access Rigging to Building Facades & some 65 stage moves
- Major Safety Control working with Students etc.
Project Value: $2.5 million
Ph. 1300 660 573
Constructing quality, functional spaces with attention to detail.
Providing critical repairs, refurbishment and restoration for the longevity of your building.
Offering comprehensive maintenance solutions to buildings across Australia.