Port Botany is Australia’s second largest container port. The port is dominated by trade in containerised manufactured products. It’s also known for its bulk liquid imports including petroleum and natural gas.
Patrick terminal at Port Botany required a communications and server room to more readily and efficiently control the site’s data through one central location. Every division of ARA came together to deliver the new server room:
ARA Building Services
– Designed and built the infrastructure
– Managed every detail of the project, including full construction of the 70m² data room flooring and walls
– Managed computer room air conditioning (CRAC) units and the Building Automation System which controls all services from an off-site web portal
– Performed all electrical and data services, including: Submains, Switchboards, UPS, Communications and Data
– Installed Sapphire gaseous fire systems.
– Delivered security assets including CCTV and access control.
– Designed, built and installed fire door and ladder for underground access to the server.
Ph. 1300 660 573
Constructing quality, functional spaces with attention to detail.
Providing critical repairs, refurbishment and restoration for the longevity of your building.
Offering comprehensive maintenance solutions to buildings across Australia.