Project Name: Powerhouse Museum Roof Membrane
Date of Project: March 2008 – May 2008
Project Description: Main Flat Roof Area – Waterproofing
- Erect external stair access up to the roof
- Demolish and remove pebble ballast and failed membrane
- Prepare deck and screed to falls
- Application of 2mm felt back PVC flexible membrane fully glued and welded to manufacturers requirements including detailing below window sills of curtain wall
- Laying of artificial grass carpet over the membrane
Project Value: $350K
Ph. 1300 660 573
Constructing quality, functional spaces with attention to detail.
Providing critical repairs, refurbishment and restoration for the longevity of your building.
Offering comprehensive maintenance solutions to buildings across Australia.