Project Name: Nowra Telephone Exchange, NOWRA
Date of Project: September 2010 – October 2010
Project Description: Waterproofing of Telephone Exchange Building Roof and Parapets
- Strip and remove failed existing membrane
- Resurfacing and screeding to falls
- Primer and three layer torch applied membrane
- Detailing and pressure sealing to parapets
- Surface finish mineral chip trafficable membrane
Project Value: $110K
Ph. 1300 660 573
Constructing quality, functional spaces with attention to detail.
Providing critical repairs, refurbishment and restoration for the longevity of your building.
Offering comprehensive maintenance solutions to buildings across Australia.