Project Name: Government Building – 76 Morgan Street, Wagga Wagga
Date of Project: October 2010 – November 2010
Project Description: Waterproofing of Complete Roof
- Removal of previous failed membranes back to substrate
- Preparation and sectional screeding as required
- Application of 2mm felt back PVC flexible membrane fully glued and welded to manufacturers requirements
- Full detailing of membrane to parapets, walls, outlets, etc
- Installing drainage cell system and clean river ballast to protect the membrane from cockatoos, etc
Project Value: $200K
Ph. 1300 660 573
Constructing quality, functional spaces with attention to detail.
Providing critical repairs, refurbishment and restoration for the longevity of your building.
Offering comprehensive maintenance solutions to buildings across Australia.