Project Name: 6-8 McDonald Street, Cronulla
Date of Project: April 2012 – May 2013 due to be completed
Project Description: Building Refurbishment
- Demolition of existing balconies
- Reinstate new balcony concrete slabs
- Installation of glass balustrades
- Waterproofing membrane to balconies
- Rendering of external façades
- Internal repairs to all walls and ceilings
- Replacement of new windows and sliding door to all units
- Cavity flashing replacement
- Lintel replacement
- Application of weather resistance façade coating
- External painting
Ph. 1300 660 573
Designing and constructing quality, functional spaces with attention to detail.
Providing critical repairs, refurbishment and restoration for the longevity of your building.
Offering comprehensive maintenance solutions to buildings across Australia.