Project Name: 410 Mowbray Road, CHATSWOOD
Date of Project: August 2011 – April 2012
Project Description: Façade Restoration of Apartment Complex Including Entry Walkway Bridge and Columns
- Concrete repairs to balconies, slabs, bridge and all concrete elements
- Stripping of failed fairing coat render to concrete eaves of the entire complex and all balcony soffits
- Re-application of fairing coat render to above areas
- Major bridge structural repairs, balustrade and waterproofing
- Protective coating previously painted surfaces of the building
Project Value: $395K
Ph. 1300 660 573
Designing and constructing quality, functional spaces with attention to detail.
Providing critical repairs, refurbishment and restoration for the longevity of your building.
Offering comprehensive maintenance solutions to buildings across Australia.