Project Name: 26 Ozone St, Cronulla (Stage 1 & 2)
Date of Project: June 2010 – March 2012
Project Description: Main Building Works, Fire Services Upgrade & Balcony Reconstruction
- Concrete Spalling repairs
- Plaster and painting works
- Re-pointing & reconstruction of Brickwork
- Crack stitching & crack repairs
- Cavity flashing replacement
- Lintel replacement
- Installation of new cavity wall ties
- Replacement of windows and balcony sliding doors
- Rendering of external façades
- Application of weather resistance façade coating
- External painting
- Installation of fire hydrant & drencher system
- Balustrade replacement, demolition & reconstruction of balconies
- Roof slab edge works
- Replacement of furring channels including: flashing, gyprock, painting, skirting boards etc.
Project Value: $2.3 million (both stages 1 & 2)
Ph. 1300 660 573
Designing and constructing quality, functional spaces with attention to detail.
Providing critical repairs, refurbishment and restoration for the longevity of your building.
Offering comprehensive maintenance solutions to buildings across Australia.