Project Name: Commonwealth Bank Building
Address: 175 Pitt St, SYDNEY
Date of Project: April 2009 – March 2010
- Remedial Work to Building Façades (over 100 metres high)
- Concrete spalling repairs of 1000 litres
- Rendering of exposed aggregate concrete 6,000 square metres,
- Remove and renew all expansion joints 50mm wide x 4.2 kilometres
- Sealants to windows – 6 kilometres
- Protective Coating of Complete Façade – 6000 square metres
- Roof Balustrade
* All Access by MDP (Brand new Owned) swinging stages.
* Difficult Project with very high exposure to the public.
* The Project was very successful in relation to OHS&R requirements
Project Value: $1.5 Million
Ph. 1300 660 573
Designing and constructing quality, functional spaces with attention to detail.
Providing critical repairs, refurbishment and restoration for the longevity of your building.
Offering comprehensive maintenance solutions to buildings across Australia.