Project Name: ‘Government Office Building’
122 Thomas St, DANDENONG VIC
Date of Project: April 2012 – March 2013 (Expected Completion)
Project Description: Façade Restoration & Associated Works
- Concrete Spalling Repairs to Building Façade
- Rendering of columns & Coating of same
- Removal of Asbestos Sealant & New Polyurethane Sealant
- Removal of concrete Decking Planks & Recycling Concrete
- Electrostatic Spray Coating of Aluminium Windows & Panels
- Membrane Coating of Entire Façade using Dulux Acratex
- New Aluminium Balustrade to Lower Walkways/balconies
Project Value: $1.5 Million
Ph. 1300 660 573
Designing and constructing quality, functional spaces with attention to detail.
Providing critical repairs, refurbishment and restoration for the longevity of your building.
Offering comprehensive maintenance solutions to buildings across Australia.